Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Who Said Life Wasn't Like The Movies?

*APPLAUSE*

*CHEERS*

People's Magazine rates it as "one of the best plots of all time!"

Entertainment Weekly rates it "two-thumbs up!"

"Completely brilliant!" the Daily Mail


Alright, I probably got you curious didn't I? If you want to know more, read RPK's post here found on Malaysia Today.

Cast your mind back to 2002. Now that you've done that, read this excerpt of that post:
Defence Minister Najib Tun Razak and not Deputy Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi is Dr Mahathir’s real choice as successor, said an extremely nervous UMNO insider whom I met at a secluded coffee shop on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur. And Mahathir had really intended to go at the end of this year, not next year.

Intrigued? Want to know more? I'm not going to ruin the 'movie' for you!

Go on... read it!

I just finished my last paper for the semester.
So, I think I'll take a rest and start out fresh tomorrow!

My comments on the post?

Coming Soon!

Additional Updates (23 May 2008):
I have to apologize as I'm too tired to comment on this post. Besides, I thought it best that those who have actually read the article through the link would have their own view on the matter. Would love to hear your comments though, so feel free to place them in the comments section of this post! Thanks.

2 comments:

AUDREY said...

interesting that you've started blogging matt. Which reminds me, my blog needs an update too. :-P

eNatasha said...

political blogger in the makings weh. hehe. you're linked!