Thursday, May 15, 2008

Once Upon A Time...

A few days ago, a friend asked me:

"So Matt, you're now anti-Government eh?"

I replied:

"No, I've never been anti-Government. I've always been anti-Idiots-and-Morons."

That is the truth, and that is how I will start this new blog, clearly stating that I am not against anything or anyone that deserves the respect, praise, and gratitude of a job well done, whether you are a Malay, Chinese, Indian, or 'Lain-lain'; a Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Christian, heck even if you believe that an alien race decided to take a stroll in space one day, bumped into this third rock from the sun and had the bright idea to jump start the human race! I give credit when credit is due, but not a moment sooner!

My opinions, comments, and criticism in this blog will be on what I wish to say, or speak out if you will, on things right and wrong which I feel affects me and all that I hold dear.

Yes, politics in Malaysia, to me, is turning out to be very interesting as of late, but this is not a political blog therefore it will not be limited to the scope of politics alone. However, in future should someone wish to bring to my attention that I have breached this condition of my blog, you can at this very moment skip all the way to the bottom of this post and take the very last line to heart, because that is all you will ever get from me regarding such issues. I am just one of the many bloggers out there who have concluded that keeping my feelings suppressed will only serve to kill me faster than my daily pack of Dunhills will.

The language or tone of this blog will be to my discretion and will definitely depend on the mood of the day, so to those that have managed to stumble upon this blog, I apologize in advance should anything said currently or in future be deemed "out of character" on my part, but in all honesty I really couldn't care less. To be more blunt, "I don't give two fucks on what you think about my 'character'!"

So, with the unwritten-custom of 'introductory posts' concluded, I begin my life as a third-time-blogger, or as an "unemployed", a "monkey", and a "liar" if you were to believe what some Government Ministers would have you believe. However, whatever you believe me to be:

I DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is I can't wait for more :D

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club.. Let's Rock :)

Edgar said...

welcome to the blogosphere :)
looking forward for more posts bro